Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June is Strawberry Month

When I was younger I spent a lot of time on albinoblacksheep.com watching absolutely ridiculous flash videos.

So when I was asked to write about strawberries in honor of Strawberry Month at Juice Box Cafe, one of the first things I thought about was “The Evil Stawberry.”

So after I thought about the evil strawberry, I thought about the results that once popped up when I started to type “what” into the google search bar…

3558343796_76ea83d76f

Apparently it’s some kind of book…

9780316910507

So as it turns out, I really didn’t have any good ideas when it came to writing about strawberries, so I decided I’d just take pictures of Juice Box CafĂ©’s new strawberry salad and strawberry shake in honor of Strawberry Month at Juice Box.

101_4003

shake

Here at Juice Box, we love strawberries. And cowboy boots. Alright so maybe it’s just me that loves cowboy boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment